Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Zigbee sensor network to measure seismic activity

Measuring seismic activity is very essential for predicting earthquakes. Many such measuring devices are placed at various places of the world. But for a better prediction covering an entire area is very important. A collection of zigbee sensor networks can help to do this. Many zigbee enabled seismic sensors can be deployed at various places especially city under grounds to monitor seismic patterns.

The data collected by each sensor will hop through the zigbee network to reach a wifi station from where it will be transmitted to a server. Several such networks deployed across the world sending seismic activity to a central server can be set up. All this data on the server with proper analysis can help in predicting changes in seismic activity and may be and earthquake.

13 comments:

  1. hiii can u provide me the full project.. its very intresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please provide the full details of the project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir can u provide me its working and detais on my emil id abhishekmande911@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hai this project seems to be very interesting can you send how it works,architecture details with detailed diagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi akhil am very impressed wid yor project and am intrested in handling that project so please send me the entire project details to my mail id tryrajith@gmail.com. thank you tak kcare c ya bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi this is sagar.
    its very interesting.
    i m working on similar project for my final year. will u pls send me details of project.
    mail id. saga.cool007@gmail.com
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi. i need details of this project.
    will u plz send me it?
    my mail id is gogteketki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello ,

    If possible can u please send me the details of the project with basic guidelines it will be more helpful.


    mail me @ chinmoychinu2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, i m josslin. i m working on my final year project and i find this topic quite interstng. can u please send me the circuit diag ang block diag of this project.
    mail me at: jossythebest1@gmail.co
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, i m working on my final year project and i find this topic quite interstng. can u please send me the circuit diag ang block diag of this project.
    mail me at: jossythebest1@gmail.com
    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a innovative one using zigbee
    I have forworded your website to my students

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi i m Rutuja.
    its very interesting.
    i m working on similar project for my final year. will u pls send me details of project.

    mail me at:rutujashinde42@yahoo.com

    thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  13. mujhe b details chahiye peesh snd kro na

    ReplyDelete